Kudos!

 When staffer Sam arrived for a usual mid-day dog walk, he found a chokingly strong smell of gas coming from the client’s kitchen stove. Quick thinking Sam got both the cat and dog out of the house while phoning the office for back-up. We contacted the client immediately, and he was able to rush home, arranging emergency help for what turned out to be a serious gas leak and deadly hazardous situation.

Kudos to Sam for his reliable on-time arrival, cool head and quick thinking! As the grateful client said: “There is no doubt that PugetPets saved my pets’ lives!”